1. Will someone please tell my son to please stop growing? He’s 8 months old and movin’ and shakin’. He’s crawling everywhere, and starting to do the pull up/cruising thing. Stop. Just stop. 🙂
2. I’ve given in to the dark side, and I think I like it. I bought some organic pouches at Target to make his food easier on vacation last week, and they were very handy. I still believe in the baby led weaning approach, and it’s a little hard to get past the cost/waste ratio. But these are great as a supplement to the things I’m making him.
3. As mentioned above, we went on family vacation last week. It was so nice to get away and relax, shop, beach, and EAT! Mr. J and I ate a ton of seafood, and it was quite delicious!
4. My bro just headed off to South Carolina to further his training with the Marines. I’m gearing up to write him tons of letters. Good luck, T!
5. Mr. J and I celebrated 5 years last week. It was really nice! We got massages and dined on the beach. The meal was absolutely delicious!