eat/make/do : Kinda Random (like it’s supposed to be)
- You may or may not have noticed, but I’m obsessed with Pentatonix. My guilty pleasure every week is watching members Scott and Mitch on their web show Superfruit. It’s probably not for everyone, but I LOVE it.
- I can’t describe how happy I am when I flip through Smitten Kitchen’s Flickr stream. I’ve read her blog for years, and I have her first cookbook. I can’t get enough.
- I feel like every Gen Yer is looking for this guide: How to Make a Sophisticated Cheese Platter
- I am DYING to try a lobster roll, but I feel very strongly that it should probably come from Maine. Am I wrong? This seems like a good way to pull off a substitute.
- I’m a card carrying member of the Mom’s Wine Club. This post is just too funny and should pair nicely with the aforementioned cheese platter.
- Since I work on the recipe development/food photo shoot team at my job, I loved this post from Bon Appetit about how their recipes are brought to life.
- And you know I love these two store bought remix posts!
- Ten Easy DIY Foods from macheesmo
- 11 Grocery Store Items You Could Be Making at Home from Food52